Thursday, April 10, 2014

BIJAN FRAGRANCE REVIEW

Bijan is a past fragrance of mine but it continued to be a present in my fragrance collection. I have asked myself what is it about this fragrance that continues to draw me in, which is why I've decided to research its history and share my finding with you, before I get started a little story of how we reconnected. I was at the check-out counter wrapping my purchase when I witness a customer holding a bottle of bijan in her hand, which perceived to be the only one, or so it seemed, when she placed the fragrance down I made a mad dash and snatched it up immediately and  scurried over to the check-out counter and zoomed out of there. This fragrance combines notes of sandalwood, oakmoss and orange flower. The perfect scent for a fun and exciting evening. What I love about this fragrance is the sensual floral sent, the design of the bottle and most importantly made in the USA.

The house of Bijan began establishing it business in Beverly Hills in 1976, starting there collection with seasonal couture in addition a complete men's wardrobe and accessories for the most powerful men.
In 1983 the company expanded to new york, fifth avenue thus opening a showroom adjacent the St Regis Hotel In Manhattan.
In 1987 Bijan fragrance was launched, which brought much accolade and a wider appeal to the brand by making the Bijan name more recognizable. The company itself has won numerous awards and honors, which include countless FIFI awards.
Bijan collection of fragrances was the number one selling fragrance in department stores internationally.
In 2010 a joint designer collaborations agreement was established between the house of Bijan, Rolls Royce motor cars as well as world famous Bugatti.
The company celebrates its 39th birthday, while the quest for new creative ventures continue. Writing this review was fun and exciting for me. enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment