Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Hello Stranger

It's been quite sometime since I've posted. It's 5am I can't go back to sleep and I'm in my phone fiddling with all my gadget on my phone and I came across my blog, theist is what Ive been up to all work no play! I celebrated my birthday on May 5 and didn't have a drink and was fine about, I started a 60 day raw food challenge and in support of that I added a 2, 60min per day yoga challenge which by the way is going great. I'm planning a trip home to the Bahamas in late July early August and looking forward to see family and friends whom I haven't seen in about 10/15 years, so I've been keeping pretty busy and has often felt guilty for not setting sometime for my blog, so here we! Until we meet again I wish you all a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment